Whilst we at Fashionizer fully appreciate the skill and craft that goes into designing on-brand bespoke uniforms for our range of hospitality clients, it’s always uplifting to find that the industry itself recognizes it too. Over our 25 years in business, we have produced an array of luxury hotel uniforms for the world’s leading resorts and spas, as well as launching a successful online business. We’re proud to have been acknowledged by some of the industry’s most prestigious award-givers for our work.
Since 2006, uniform designers Fashionizer has been winning awards for design of luxury hotel uniforms and our tailored approach to the management of our uniform projects. The first award being for “Best Managed Boutique Contract’ for our work designing, manufacturing and supplying the uniforms for the 23-strong group of UK-based Q Hotels.
In 2012, we topped the ‘Best Design’ category at the Corporate Clothing Show for our work with St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London. It saw us team bespoke English herringbone wool with geometric-pattern ties that were inspired by the building’s original floor tiles. Whilst 2017 saw us scoop ‘Best Managed Boutique Contract’ and ‘Best Uniform Design’ at the Professional Clothing Awards, for the unique range of looks we developed using luxurious and unconventional fabrics for l’oscar, also in London.
Our marketing team are delighted that it is not just the trophies for our uniform design work that is present on our office shelves; In 2019, the Professional Clothing Association also gave recognition to our use of technology. We received ‘Best IT Innovation and Website’ award, for our integrated Fashionizer, Fashionizer Spa and Hotel Uniform Shop websites. The revamped, fully responsive sites offer users a streamlined customer journey, integrated social media and videos and live updates to all three sites from one inventory system.
In addition to the much-appreciated accolades above, we have been commended at the Professional Clothing Awards for our Belmond Cadogan Hotel uniform design, won further awards for ‘
- Best IT Innovation and Website Award – Professional Clothing Awards 2019
- Best Boutique Contract Commendation – Professional Clothing Awards 2019
- Best Uniform Design Award – Professional Clothing Awards 2017
- Best Managed Boutique Contract – Professional Clothing Awards 2017
- Best SME Business Nomination – Hounslow Business Awards 2017
- Best International Business of the Year Runner Up – Hounslow Business Awards 2017
- Best Design Award – Corporate Clothing Show 2012
- Best Managed Boutique Contract – Company Clothing Awards 2006