B2B SALES/ADMIN SUPPORT ROLE
We are looking to recruit a new employee to our sales and account management team. This is an interesting and demanding role in creative environment with international reach. The ideal candidate will need to be able to multitask, work independently and focus on a number of projects, with plenty of daily challenges. Established in 1993 and based in Acton in West London Fashionizer provides unique bespoke uniforms, for Luxury Brands, 5 star Hotels, Resorts and Spas across the world.
This position will suit someone looking for an unconventional role in an exciting and dynamic company. We will expect the person to be organised, hardworking and be able to apply common sense to the tasks.
The roles supports our account management, sales and marketing teams, researching new opportunities and how best to target them. It Involves both proactive and reactive vetting of potential customers and being the first point of call for incoming customer inquiries. No cold calling involved!
The candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- IT Fluency in Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excel to intermediate level and the ability to produce charts and graphs
- Strong numerical skills and good mental maths
- Creative thinking with the ability to problem solve
- Team player
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Commercial understanding and plenty of common sense
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- An interest in luxury fashion and hospitality
- A willingness to learn and undertake new challenges
- Confident and well presented
The roles supports our account management, sales and marketing teams, researching new opportunities and how best to target them. Involved in both proactive and reactive vetting of potential customers and first point of call for incoming customer inquiries. No cold calling involved!
The role includes:
- Market research to identify new prospects and markets for both Fashionizer and Fashionizer Spa.
- Processing and packing online orders and issuing invoices.
- Logistics and export documentation.
- Daily contact and support to customers via phone & email
- Working on mail outs and proactive selling materials.
- Updating CRM software
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Regular reporting and analysis of sales activities and ROI
- Events planning and attendance including some international travel.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Processing returns and refunds
- Ordering collateral and supporting sales activities
- Or any other activities to support account management
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Great, bright open plan studio, kitchen onsite and friendly atmosphere.
- Busy, varied and open company culture.
- Annual clothing allowance
- Salary of £22,000 – £24,000 + Performance bonus
Hours: 9.30-6pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30-5.30 on Fridays, 30 minutes for lunch.
Location: Acton, West London.
Closest tube & over ground train: Acton Town and South Acton
Please send your CV to [email protected] with an accompanying letter indicating why you are interested in this position.